Thus, the objectives of The Ebenga Nzinga Foundation are as follows:
- To improve health care system which will give the privilege to everyone to get access regardless their conditions.
- To improve a safe environment of delivery health services and life-saving interventions so women and children have access to treatment and care when and where they need it.
- We strive to improve the quality of life for communities by providing access to better.
- Promote gender equality and empowerment women by reducing the number of early marriages to young women.
- Community health measures should have a purpose to lead educational action for women and children in sanitation and improve access to clean water and safe drink.
Unsafe water cause diseases such as diarrhea, typhoid fever, cholera and dysentery
- To have a healthy school where children and young people feel safe, supported, and empowered.
- To improve infrastructure such buildings, classrooms, laboratories and equipment which will facilitate better teaching and strengthen learning in our schools and universities.
- The development projects promoting literacy and vocational training.